I’ll get to The Mother in a minute, but I want to first recap my dinner last night and workout today.
I used this recipe for Stovetop BBQ Chicken Shells and Cheese. My picture is not nearly as appetizing as hers on the How Sweet It Is blog, but I promise it was very tasty! It definitely took a bit of time in the kitchen, but it was worth it.
This morning I did two miles on the treadmill followed by the Day at Sea workout from Tina at Carrots n’ Cake. I’ve done this one before and it it’s one huge fun sweat fest.
Now Ill get to The Mother.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been known to contain numerous health benefits. I wanted to share some of the researched possible benefits that have led me to include a few teaspoons of the product into my daily diet.
Some of the possible benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar include:
- The amino acids, potassium and enzymes can help beat fatigue;
- Detoxify the body by balancing your pH;
- Aid in weight loss by creating a full feeling;
- Whiten teeth;
- Help tummy trouble due to antibiotic properties;
- Lowers glucose levels and thus help with diabetes;
- Help with leg cramps;
- Ease stuffy nose by draining the sinuses; and
- Relieve sore throat due to acidity.
If you want to read more, I’ve listed a few helpful sites below. My favorite way to drink it is by mixing 1-2 tsp. of vinegar into water mixed with a packet of crystal light pure. The acidity may take some getting used to, so I would suggest you start with small amount.